The Greatest Wish of a Woman
My precious gal, what's your greatest wish?
Beseeched my Granny, when I was all drowsy and hellish
I am cramming Granny, and my mind is going awry
I hurl back thoughtlessly, as I was bone-weary
Why are you mugging up unnecessarily?
You are just ten, it's time to enjoy immensely
Just know that great marks should not define you
Gaining knowledge is what matters, said Granny smiling anew
I was munching on my cake after freshening up
That's when my Granny emanate the question up
Now tell me, What's your greatest wish?
To which I batted my eyes and said, you tell what should I wish?
You, my beloved should be brave and independent
You shouldn't give up your dreams and be hell-bent
Do not bend your head, always hold it high
Make us proud by achieving goals with the help of thy
I was baffled not knowing the deepest meaning
As it was hard for me at that age to take in
She caressed my hair and put in the picture
That it is not easy for girls to shine like light fixture
Dare to dream and you will achieve your goals
Obstacles will be many, in the form of folks and trolls
Don't let others to cut your wings
And that's my greatest wish, she sings
A woman is often judged without any purpose
Now I know that, when I became a woman in verses
There is no expiry date to a woman's dream
She is the one to oversee her goals, she should scream
The woman should PURSUE THEIR DREAMS
The woman should be INVINCIBLE
The woman should be EMINENT
And that should be the Greatest Wish Of a WOMAN
Razbeena Rasheed
A woman is a dreamer, inspirer, believer, doer, achiever, she is powerful and truly amazing.
A very happy Women's Day to all the wonderful women in this world.
Comments
Post a Comment